In “Villa Ambrosia” SPA Hotel and Wellness, we offer excellent conditions for relaxation, complete recovery and harmonious wellness experience.
The Spa Center’s opening hours are from 08:00 until 19:00 every day.
We recommend that you book your appointments at the SPA center in advance to ensure availability, at a time convenient to you.
Our goal is to provide each of our guests with a quiet and peaceful environment and escape from everyday life – no phones, no stress, no tension. We kindly ask you to turn off your mobile phone and to not use cameras in the Spa zone. Please respect the privacy of other guests.
We kindly ask you to arrive 5 minutes before the start of your procedure. Any delay leads to a reduction in the duration of the procedure in order to meet the schedule for other visitors.
Taking care of your comfort is our top priority. During the procedure, please inform the therapist in case of discomfort. It is recommended to avoid the use of alcohol or heavy food 2 hours before or after spa treatments.
If you have high blood pressure, heart disease, allergies or other medical complications, we advise you to consult your doctor before booking an appointment. Please inform us of any health conditions, allergies or injuries that may affect your procedure during the consultation. Some therapies may be inappropriate during pregnancy. Please consult a doctor in advance if you wish to visit the spa center in this condition.
The treatments you choose are reserved especially for you. If you need to cancel or change an appointment, please let us know in advance.
The safety of the visitors of the “Villa Ambrosia” SPA hotel and Wellness is our main priority. We encourage you to read and follow the internal order of the Spa area and the following rules:
- Access to the Spa area outside working hours is prohibited.
- It is mandatory to use the shower before entering the sauna and steam bath.
- When using the couches in the sauna and steam bath, please cover them with a towel.
- The Spa area is entered with clean and appropriate swimming and spa clothing.
- Persons who have used alcohol or drugs are not allowed in the Spa area.
- Persons with open wounds, eczema and infections are not allowed in the pool, sauna and steam bath.
- Persons under 16 are not allowed in the sauna and steam bath.
- Unaccompanied children under 12 are not allowed in the Spa area. Children under the age of 12 must be closely monitored by an adult responsible for them at all times and in all places.
- The use of food and beverages is completely prohibited.
- The use of glass cups and bottles or other glass objects is prohibited.
- Smoking in the Spa center is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in the Spa area.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended.
The complex is not responsible for lost or stolen items.